October 9th was the day Seanybabes got hitched! The grandparents set them up and the rest was history. He slid a ring on his finger and up-ed his man status. I inherited an amazing sister! No, she is not THE Courtney Cox from Friends, but she's MY SISTER Courtney Cox, which is ten times better - about time that a girl got a sister!
Great weekend in Carmel. We went kayaking with zillions of jellyfish..GROSS and cute little seals popping up next to us. I felt like I was greatly disturbing the jellyfish environment each time I put my paddle in the water. It was like I could hear them saying "Ouch, Come ON, you just hit me in the head and gave me a headache!" I am almost positive that the "Save the Jellyfish" group would have been pissed at us.
On Friday night, the rehearsal was in full swing & we shared fun memories about Sean and Court around big dinner tables. The tears were flowing, but so was the laughter. I cannot express how much joy I felt that weekend. My brother - the older brother that I have always respected, admired, looked up to, the one that would shove his toes up my nose because he thought it was funny, the one who could barely handle watching Hook without hiding under his movie theater seat, the one who carpooled with me to school while listening to Saves the Day, the one that moves as slow as a turtle, the one who embraces life's adventures in Argentina, Alaska, New Zealand, the one who loves the Lord & helps me to know Him better - had met his match. He has the privilege of living side by side with one great girl that compliments him in every way, makes him smile ridiculously HUGE (we have to help him tone it down in some pics), embraces the fun in life & most importantly, challenges his walk with the Lord. They're a couple that love & serve others more than themselves, challenge others to live with higher standards, bring people together, and the list goes on. They are so much fun and I could not be happier that they get to spend the rest of their lives together and with our family! Check out the pictures to come in...cAuGhT iN a 4 x 6.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment